Steve, Amy, Preston, Abby, Kaley, Riley & Maddie
wonderful. She seems patient. :)
I seriously CAN NOT get over her hair. It's AWESOME!Also, what a sweet brother.
I LOVE the 2nd to the last pic. I love that Abby is just looking up at Preston while he is being such a sweet brother!! your one lucky mom!!!
Oh my goodness! This is one to show them when they are older...beyond sweet!
bwahahah i love it! that is so cute! way to go preston!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
wonderful. She seems patient. :)
I seriously CAN NOT get over her hair.
It's AWESOME!
Also, what a sweet brother.
I LOVE the 2nd to the last pic. I love that Abby is just looking up at Preston while he is being such a sweet brother!! your one lucky mom!!!
Oh my goodness! This is one to show them when they are older...beyond sweet!
bwahahah i love it! that is so cute! way to go preston!
Post a Comment