Monday, May 16, 2011

More Abby pics...

I thought I'd put a few of the recent pics of Abby. I think there's a grandparent or two who might appreciate it!

Hanging out with Daddy!

Steve laid her on the couch and just a few seconds later she fell asleep. She stayed like this for like an hour and a half.


She doesn't look too happy to be a little sister, too funny!

I love newborn feet!! They are so little and soft!
Hanging out at the park last Saturday, it was a really nice day.
Looking good for church! I think I'm going to have to take her picture every Sunday because I think she looks so cute in her little dresses. Check out the little shoes too (that are still a little big even though they are newborn size).
This picture turned the other way when it uploaded, but oh well!

3 comments:

Adrian said...

Abby's dress is so pretty! You totally should take a picture every Sunday because she might only get to wear some of those dresses once. :( Why do babies have to grow so fast? She is awful sweet!

Heather (wife, mom) said...

Love the squishy baby stage- she's precious Amy!

Mike and Holly said...

Oh, my goodness she has filled out! The Sunday look is just SOOOOO cute!