Wednesday, February 6, 2008

The Blahs...


Today I have a serious case of the blahs. You know, one of those days where you really don't want to do anything that you should (in my case work) and you're not really in a fabulous mood. I would much rather be at home in my P.J.'s watching TV or even better, sleeping. I'm not sure why I caught the blahs today, but I'm definitely ready to go home and have them go away!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your job sounds a lot like my old job. There are moments you're insanely busy, but most the time it's really boring. I entertained myself surfing the internet and playing solitaire. Go to solitairenetwork.com, they have tons of free games. It makes the day go by A LOT faster. Good luck:)

Savana said...

I had a hard time getting motivated today too, but I didn't know what to call it, now I do "the blahs" I love it, thanks!