While we were there we were able to see many other headstones of prophets and leaders of the church.
Wilfred Woodruff
David O. McKay
John Taylor
and Heber J. Grant
It was so great to see the cemetary. It was absolutely beautiful and it would be really neat to go back on a sunny, warm day and have lots of time to look around. We were really glad we had a chance to go there.
3 comments:
Can't believe we're moving back there, look at that flippin' snow!
I've never thought of visiting the cemetery when we're in Salt Lake. What a great idea! And good luck with that snow Car!
Thanks for posting on my blog! I am glad I got to see (meet) you this weekend!
It was fun to take a peek at your blog. Although this is a bit after the fact, CoNgRaTs on buying a house!! I am jealous.
Well, keep up the fun posts...I will be stalking YOU now ;)
Post a Comment