
Last night Steve and I went to a place called Simply Dinners. It's one of those places where you can pre-order meals and then you just go and prepare them and then they are ready to go in your freezer. We actually have tried another place similar to this called Dinner My Way, but we were disappointed by the bland and not very tasty food. We're definitely hoping for a better experience this time.
We pre-ordered 7 meals including Italian stuffed chicken, BBQ chicken, and Japanese crusted chicken (we got other ones besides chicken, but I can't remember right now!) For each of the like 15 different meals they offer they had all of the ingredients ready to go with the appropriate measuring cups and spoons. We simply followed the recipe and put the ingredients together in Ziploc bags and little containers with a preparation directions sticker labeling each meal. It took us only an hour to make all 7 meals and they all look really yummy. Although this is a little more expensive than if I made Hamburger Helper every night, it's nice to have these every once in a while because they are recipes and ingredients I never would have tried on my own. We'll let you know how it goes!
p.s. Did you notice my new background. I changed it last night, but wasn't sure about it. I tried 3 different ones this morning but ended up back at this one. I still can't decide if I like it, let me know what you think!
7 comments:
I like the background. Where is this place? I've never heard of it.
It's on Broadway & Pantano. Steve found out about it from some co-workers and then we checked out their website.
Cool... sounds like fun. They have stuff like that here but it is too expensive for us poor folk here in Vegas. I like the background. The pink was starting to get to me, and you know that I LOVE me some YELLOW... where do you get your backgrounds from?
I've always wanted to try one of those places but it was always so expensive.
I deleted my own comment cause I was signed in under my work log-in. Anyways... Aranne, I used to get my backgrounds from www.matiekay.blogspot.com but this one is from www.cutestblogsontheblock.blogspot.com. I thought you'd like this one!
Sounds like fun! I like the background.
Post a Comment