Saturday, February 23, 2008

Girls Night!


I know that practically everyone else who was there will have this on their blogs too, but oh well. We had a girls' night at Jasmine's house last night. It was so much fun to get together for some pizza, cookies, and lots and lots of chatting. There's something about chatting with a group of women that's so much different than chatting with your husband, definitely nice every once in a while. I ended up staying until like 11:30pm and Steve was a little sad I had been gone the whole night. When he asked what we'd been doing that whole time and I just said talking, he was completely baffled. He had no idea how a group of people could just chit chat for that long! I told him, "Hello? We're girls, that's what we do!" So funny!! Thanks Jasmine, it really was a great time!

2 comments:

Kara said...

If only they knew what we talked about. hehe. Girls could talk forever! It doesn't matter what the topic is. Well, maybe not sports. It's definitely a lot nicer being able to talk to other women. They understand what you're talking about! :)

Carrie said...

Yes, that IS what we do! Love it! I can really get going I love asking a lot of questions. I think the only thing keeping it from a slumber party last night was going home to our families.