Monday, February 18, 2008

My new read...


So we just got back into town last night. We went for the weekend to Pocatello, Idaho for Steve's Grandma Chandler's 80th birthday party/reunion. It was a lot of fun and I'll be posting more about that and pictures tonight. What I'm super excited about and couldn't wait to post about is my new book!

It's Twilight! I know that many of you have already read it and after seeing it on a couple other blogs, I decided to give it a try. Also the fact that I was in an airport last night with absolutely nothing to do and there just happened to be a bookstore. I was nervous that after buying this book I wouldn't like it, but I think I do considering I've already read 150 pages!! I already have a feeling that I'll have to go out and buy the next book as soon as I'm done with this one!

5 comments:

Aranne and Dan said...

You are way behind girlfriend... Just wait. You are going to get way hooked and they just keep getting better and better.

Carrie said...

You will buy the next one and the next one after that! Then you will go see the movie! Then you will be all crazy and obsessed like your friend Carrie!

Savana said...

I'm a little behind too, but I just finished the second one last night, I'm enjoying them , I hope you do too!

Kara said...

I haven't read them so don't feel bad that you're just starting

Jill said...

OK, if Amy is taking the plunge, then so will I! Not only am I considering doing a blog, but I think I've got to check out this book series. I'm having serious Harry Potter withdrawal!