Monday, February 18, 2008

Valentines cont...


We left on our trip before I could post this, so it's from Valentine's Day. I had given Steve a take-out box full of home-made felt fortune cookies filled with personalized fortunes. They are super cute (if I do say so myself!) and incredibly easy and inexpensive to make. I also gave him a little stuffed gorilla and some Hot Wheels chocolates. So fun!

We were supposed to spend V-Day doing homework, laundry and packing, but at the last minute Steve got tickets to the U of A men's basketball game for that night from his boss. I had only been once before where we lost miserably and had pretty bad seats. This time we had great seats, even though we had to sit by his boss but it turned out to be ok, and we won! It was a lot of fun!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

That smile says he liked it a lot and that you are wife of the year!

Anonymous said...

Carlie and Trevor went to that game too. I'm glad you guys had a great valentines day.

Aranne and Dan said...

Looking good Steve. By the way what's up with the BOM reading? Is it just not being updated or are you really going to let Amy kick your butt?! Just asking...