Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Our early V-Day...

Steve and I decided to celebrate our Valentine's Day, a day early. We're going out of town on Friday, so we'll be packing tomorrow night and Steve has to do homework tomorrow. We started our day with the delivery of our new purchase: a treadmill!


Okay, so not the most romantic thing, but it's something we're very excited about. I've wanted one for a long time, and we think this will definitely help us from being lazy bums!

We went to dinner at Claim Jumper which was very yummy! Then Steve surprised me with a gift.

You'll never believe what he got me, fleece footie pajamas. That's right, I said footie pajamas, like the ones that a baby or toddler wears, only they're my size! And pink! I put them on immediately (and am still wearing them). I kind of feel like I'm a giant baby but they are so warm and comfy, I love it!


Putting the treadmill to good use already!

Steve's so good, that he even matched my PJ's to my blog!...jk

5 comments:

Aranne and Dan said...

Kinda jealous about the treadmill I have to be honest. We have to just stick with going to the gym (when we actually get around to doing so), but we just don't have the space for a treadmill at our house! But you are looking good on it in the PJ's that is for sure.

Anonymous said...

You got a onesie!!!!!! I love it. Mike's brother go a camo one for Christmas, it was hilarious.

Carrie said...

Very cute...and stylish! You match right in there with my kids...j/k.

Happy V-day! How did he like his?

Kara said...

Those pajamas are freaking awesome! Cracked me up. Brad has always wanted some footie pajamas. Happy Valentine's Day. Have fun on your vacation!

Mom Urbancic said...

Love the pajamas! I never knew they could come in that size. You look great in them, too. Dad thought you looked really cute!