Monday, February 11, 2008

Meeting New People Weekend...

This weekend was pretty fun because we got to do a few different things. (okay, maybe not as much for Steve because he had to do a lot of homework, but he's almost done with that!!) And I'm totally lame because I don't have pictures of any of it, oh well.

We got to go to the wedding of Steve's friend from high school, Heather Stricker. It was a lot of fun and a great excuse to dress up, and for me to buy a new dress! I got to meet another one of Steve's friends from high school and we all sat at the high school friends table at the reception. It's always so great to see a blissfully happy couple on their wedding day!

Then on Sunday, we had Steve's friends, Jenn and Kylann over to our house. He's been friends with them since back in his University Ward days before I was ever in the picture. We've been meaning to meet up with them forever, and we actually did it this time. It was great for me to finally meet them and I was glad that we got along really well and had a lot of fun. I laughed the whole weekend at the fact that it only took like 4 years for me to finally meet these people, but I guess it's better late than never. Hopefully it won't be another 4 years before we see them again!

No comments: