Sunday, February 24, 2008

Oh my goodness...


So I started reading Twilight last Sunday and I finished it yesterday! I don't know what that says about my social life that I can read a whole book in 6 days, but oh well. I got totally sucked into the story, so much so that I already went to Target yesterday and got the second one, New Moon. While I was there I went ahead and got the third one, based on how much I liked the first one, I figured that I'll need it real soon. Happy Reading to me!

4 comments:

Carrie said...

I so knew this was going to happen to you. I'm feelin' ya, it happened to me too.

Anonymous said...

I totally want to start reading the second one but I'm too cheap to buy it. If anyone wants to let me borrow it let me know:) Or maybe the library has it!!! And don't worry Amy, I read the first one in two days, how sad is that?!

Stefanie said...

This is one of the best series I've read! I have pre-ordered the fourth from Amazon and it won't even be released until August!

The Wilker Family said...

There's a fourth?!?! I didn't even know that!