This morning he found my boots and thought he'd give them a whirl. He couldn't stop looking at his feet at first. I thought he looked so adorable!
We have an old Cookie Monster stuffed animal that we were going to give to Goodwill when we were packing but Preston found him and quickly adopted him. He's been a bedtime staple ever since. P likes to take care of "Cookie" by sharing his snacks with him and carrying him around. This morning as I was trying to get Preston's diaper changed and dressed for the day, he thought that Cookie needed a diaper and a shirt too. I had to help of course but Preston was insistent. And then Cookie had to go night-night complete with a blanket, pillow, and some friends and Preston had to join him. So cute! I can't even believe how much his imagination is hard at work already!!
This was the first of I think 3 shirts Cookie had to wear, I guess Preston had to find just the right one for him!
1 comment:
He's so funny. The new place looks awesome and very homie guys. Glad you are safe and happy, even though you are freezing! :)
Post a Comment