Thursday, November 25, 2010

More blizzard pics...

Tuesday early evening we decided to head outside to see if Preston wanted to play in the snow. It turned out to be way to windy and cold for it to be fun for anyone but I took more pics of the snow.


Can you see his red, wind-blown face?
This is after we came inside, I can't remember why he was upset but he's all about the bottom lip when he's sad. I just love that that's the only thing you can see on his face! Oh, I was just trying to get a pic of him in his snow pants and hat.

2 comments:

Heather (wife, mom) said...

Oh my goodness! That's more snow then I've ever seen! Hope you guys are staying warm~

Aranne and Dan said...

All I can say is that I am glad you guys live there and not us... Sorry but it has to be said!