Thursday, November 18, 2010

Watching snow & haircut...

Sunday after we got home from Stake Conference it started to snow. Preston loves for us to open the blinds so he can watch the snow falling, but of course he likes to have someone watching with him. Very cute. Love this pic of P's little booty sticking out!

Can I just say I loved the snowy Sunday. We were all in sweats and blankets and enjoyed a great afternoon nap! It was a totally lazy, comfy, cozy day... so nice!

Preston's haircut!

I think it's a little funny that Steve's working on opening a hair salon that will be 3 minutes from our house, and we (the ones with zero training) cut Preston's hair. We've been doing it for awhile because I hate the thought of having to pay and tip for a haircut that my kid would probably scream all the way through. We always mess his hair up in some way, but I don't feel bad because it's free and it will grow back!

You will notice the bag of chocolate chips front and center. A little bribery goes a long way... as long as you continuously hand them to him!

Love the up close shot with the chocolate face with hair all over it, yummy!

2 comments:

Jenn and Kylann said...

It's like a little five o'clock shadow! So cute! Looks good to me. Why don't you have Angie teach you guys some tricks?

Anonymous said...

Wow, I don't look at the blog for a couple weeks and you have a whole new life! Looks like you're all settled in and getting used to the snow. I'm cold just looking at the pictures :)

You look great by the way!