While the family was all together we celebrated Preston's birthday a day early. He's getting very good at opening presents, although after each one he would just say, "Open it." He got some great gifts and then enjoyed one of his birthday cupcakes.
These are the cupcakes I made. I like the little cars, they were cute while being super easy. Although, for some reason in transport some of the cars slid off the cupcakes. They looked a little sad but we joked that it was just like the driving conditions outside with cars sliding everywhere!
Opening presents, P got a little dramatic with pulling the tissue paper out, it was pretty cute! Oh, and his cousin Ty was ready and willing to help him open his presents.
Cupcake time!
2 comments:
Love the cupcakes Amy... They are adorable. It looks like Preston thought they were pretty good too!
I'm LOVING how quickly you have been updating your blog. I love seeing your new house, all that crazy snow, Preston's birthday, the rockin' cute cupcakes, all of it! Great job!
p.s. when is your sonogram?
Post a Comment